6. ledna 2019

Pocket page 10 - PA Workshop 2018

Another pocket page of mine - you´ll see quite a lot of them this year, so get used to it... :D

Is it possible to document the PA workshop event with any different material then the workshop one? I don´t think so! The color scheme was significantly vivid for my taste, so I toned down the pictures and printed them in black and white. And this way it worked fine. I even enjoyed to use the shades of violet (which is my least favorite color), loved it!
* * *
Další kapsovka. No, tento rok jich u mě asi uvidíte víc než dost... :D

Přišlo mi naprosto samozřejmé použít na stránku o PA workshopu materiál z PA workshopu - jinak to přece ani nejde! Ačkoliv barevné schéma bylo na můj vkus poněkud divočejší, vyřešila jsem přemíru barev použitím černobílých fotek. A šlo to, dokonce jsem se nebránila ani odstínům fialové (kterou jinak fakt nemusím) - tady to k sobě prostě sedělo!





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat